Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany Finish
Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany FinishUnknownB18-MAH is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany FinishUnknownB18-MAH on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany FinishUnknownB18-MAH should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany FinishUnknownB18-MAH. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany FinishUnknownB18-MAH appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany FinishUnknownB18-MAH.
Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany Finish Overview
Special design display rack holder to hold 3 Protection tubes. This is an great way to display autographed bat in protective tubes. Wall mounted with screws provided.Dimensions: 18"W X 13.5"H X 4"D Weight (net): 2 lbsPaten filed, and Pending
Baseball Bat TUBES display rack holder hanger, solid wood, Mahogany Finish Feature
- Made from solid wood
- Wall mounted, with hardware included
- Holds 3 Tubes
- Easy to put together